Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Social Media And It's Effects On Our Lives

The world revolves around technology and new media.

People believe that Technology and New Media is the biggest thing out there right now. I AGREE.
Today everyone is using technology and new media, everyone is so involve with it and they don't even know that they are basically addicted to it. I know i am. Now is you ask me if i can live without my internet or my phone, the answer is NO.

Technology and new media effects my life personally because  I can't live without it. I enjoy it so much and I put a lot of time into it. When I am at home I am always on the computer and when I am outside you'll see me on my phone here and there. It's something that i grew upon to and something that is a huge part of my life. I don't even own cable because everything is on the internet. I love technology and new media and again it's something that I can not live without.

Everything is about technology and new media, everything that goes on has to do with it. People watch news on their phones and they watch the news on the internet. Back then student had to learn off text books and now a days students are learning off IPads and computers. Ask people around you if they can live without Technology and New Media and I guarantee that most of then will say NO.

No comments:

Post a Comment